DU Recorder for Windows 10 is a very useful screen recording app that will help you to record the screen of your laptop or desktop. You can easily live stream the screen of your device to social media platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook record screen videos.
DU Recorder For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Download/Install Steps
The Following two methods that we will be using to install and run DU Recorder For Windows.
- DU Recorder For Windows Installation and download with the help of Bluestacks PC emulator.
- DU Recorder For Windows Download and installation with the help of MEmu player Emulator.
So, Lets start respectively and follow the steps wisely to install and run the DU Recorder app on your PC.
1.Installing DU Recorder For Windows Via Bluestacks Emulator :-
- To start off, Go to the official website of Bluestacks by either searching it on the Search bar or just type in bluestacks.com and you will be redirected to the official website of bluestacks.
- After that you will see a Green button flashing on the home page, Click on that and the server of bluestacks will download the most compatible version of it on your PC.
- Let it install, and once that is done, accept the permissions and run the Bluestacks app.
- Now you will see an Android phone like layout on the bluestacks home screen, where on the top right corner you will find the Google playstore.
- Click on Google playstore, And now enter the credentials of your google mail account.
- After that you can access the Google playstore.
- Now, On the Search bar of Playstore type in DU Recorder and press the enter button or waver the search option with your mouse.
- Next, see the official top result (verified app of DU Recorder ) and click on it.
- Now press on install, and wait for the app to install on your PC.
- Once the installation is completed, Run the app, and now you will be able to access DU Recorder For Windows just like your smartphone.
Introduction: What is DU Recorder for PC?
DU Recorder for Windows 10 is a very popular screen recorder and stream creator app. It is super easy to live stream with the help of this amazing app. You can easily record your favorite games, live shows, sports, and much more. This app also supports audio recording. The users are also allowed to live stream their screen to various platforms.
This app offers different resolutions options, you can choose any of them. This app also offers high-quality screen recording. You can also enjoy the powerful video editing features. You can also add the screen recording feature to the control center.
The users can easily log in to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch, after this they can choose their settings and start live-streaming on any platform. The user can also use the microphone and device audio at the same time. You are also allowed to share the live stream with the public, private, or unlisted. It will help you to protect your privacy.
Features Of DU Recorder for Windows 10
- This app supports the RTMP address.
- There are varieties of live tools available in this app that includes live pause settings, Custom watermark, and live themes.
- This app also allows users to edit the videos.
- The users can easily trim the videos or remove any unwanted parts from your videos.
- You can easily add music to your videos to make it more interesting.
- The users are allowed to add text and video subtitles.
- You can also add frames as well as stickers to your videos.
- Users can easily change the speed. They can adjust the video speed as per their choice.
- The voice recording features allow users to create a commentary video.
- There are huge varieties of filters that can be used to give a different look to your videos.
- The users can easily merge multiple videos. There are a lot of transition effects to explore, you can choose any of them.
- You can also convert the videos to GIFs.
Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd. has offered DU Recorder for Windows 10. This app is also small in size, it will consume very less space on your device. This app comes under the Photo & Video category. The age rating of this app is 4 plus.
This app is available in different languages such as English, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Romani, Malay, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese, Czech, Filipino, and Greek.
2. Installing DU Recorder For Windows via MEmu Player Emulator:-
- First off, Go to the official website of MEmuplayer by typing in memuplay.com or just simply type MEmuplayer on the google search bar.
- Once you’ve been redirected to the official website, Download the latest version of MEmuplayer which is compatible on your device.
- Let the app install and now open it.
- Open the Google Playstore on the Home page of MEmu player.
- Log-in With your Google account and then pursue to the Google playstore.
- Now on the search bar, type for DU Recorder .
- Next up download the official DU Recorder application.
- Now let it install and Run it.
- That’s it, Now you can easily enjoy DU Recorder on your PC without any hassle.
The Last Words
Now, we would like to conclude DU Recorder for Windows 10 with the hope that you have got all the information in this guide. The required information regarding this app has been discussed in this article. We hope, you will like this guide.