Periscope For Windows 10 is an amazing tool that allows the users to broadcast as well as explore the world via live video. You can also see where the news is breaking as well as visit new places. You can use this stunning app on your mobile phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, iPhone, and iPad.
Periscope For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Download/Install Steps
The Following two methods that we will be using to install and run Periscope For Windows.
- Periscope For Windows 10 Installation and download with the help of Bluestacks PC emulator.
- Periscope For Windows 10 Download and installation with the help of MEmu player Emulator.
So, Lets start respectively and follow the steps wisely to install and run the Periscope app on your PC.
1.Installing Periscope For Windows 10 Via Bluestacks Emulator :-
- To start off, Go to the official website of Bluestacks by either searching it on the Search bar or just type in bluestacks.com and you will be redirected to the official website of bluestacks.
- After that you will see a Green button flashing on the home page, Click on that and the server of bluestacks will download the most compatible version of it on your PC.
- Let it install, and once that is done, accept the permissions and run the Bluestacks app.
- Now you will see an Android phone like layout on the bluestacks home screen, where on the top right corner you will find the Google playstore.
- Click on Google playstore, And now enter the credentials of your google mail account.
- After that you can access the Google playstore.
- Now, On the Search bar of Playstore type in Periscope and press the enter button or waver the search option with your mouse.
- Next, see the official top result (verified app of Periscope ) and click on it.
- Now press on install, and wait for the app to install on your PC.
- Once the installation is completed, Run the app, and now you will be able to access Periscope For Windows just like your smartphone.
Introduction: What is Periscope?
Periscope For Windows 10 is a very popular app that will help you to broadcast different places through a live video. You can also meet different types of people and make them friends. You can easily meet people and share your interest, like and dislike. Here, you can do a lot of things in real-time. Here, you can easily broadcast live videos and interact with various people.
You can explore a lot of live video streams from various parts of the world. You can also search the broadcast with location or topic. Here, the users can also watch the part of the video with replay highlights. You can easily share your live videos instantly on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and much more. Here, you can also broadcast privately to specific friends as well as followers.
Benefits of Periscope For Windows 10
There are various benefits of using the Periscope app. We have explained the complete benefits of this app that will help you to know more about it.
- It is one of the best live video streaming app that offers a lot of services.
- You can share videos on various social media platforms.
- This app is mostly used for transmission purposes.
- You can easily start broadcast and your followers can view your videos in real-time.
- The users can also watch the videos later or in real-time as per their choice.
- In a few clicks, you can easily transmit in real-time with your mobile phone, tablet, or PC.
- This app offers a very simple user interface and available for free. You need not pay any charge for this app.
- This app comes under the Social Networking category.
- The age rating of this app is 17 plus.
Twitter, Inc. has offered the Periscope For Windows 10. This app was last updated on 2nd September 2020. The size of this app varies with the device. More than 50,000,000 people use this app in various parts of the world. The current version of this app also depends on the device. The required android version of this app also varies with the device.
This app is available in different languages such as English, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Catalan, Romanian, Croatian, Hungarian, Czech, Danish, Thai, Norwegian Bokmal, Dutch, Japanese, Finnish, Korean, French, Hindi, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Spanish, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, and Traditional Chinese.
2. Installing Periscope For Windows 10 via MEmu Player Emulator:-
- First off, Go to the official website of MEmuplayer by typing in memuplay.com or just simply type MEmuplayer on the google search bar.
- Once you’ve been redirected to the official website, Download the latest version of MEmuplayer which is compatible on your device.
- Let the app install and now open it.
- Open the Google Playstore on the Home page of MEmu player.
- Log-in With your Google account and then pursue to the Google playstore.
- Now on the search bar, type for Periscope .
- Next up download the official Periscope application.
- Now let it install and Run it.
- That’s it, Now you can easily enjoy Periscope on your PC without any hassle.
The Last Words
It was the complete guide on Periscope For Windows 10. We have explained the complete information regarding this app that includes its PC download, features, and other technical information. We hope, this article would be helpful to you to download and use this app on your laptop or desktop.