Phonto For Windows 10:- Today the amazing app that we are going to talk about is none other than Phonto, this app is an amazing Font Designer app that allows you to add fonts to your photos which further can be used for Quotes and just normal edited pictures.
This app is mostly free to use, and it is made and designed for Android and Apple Ios Devices but today we will also learn how to install and run this amazing game on your Laptop for Free.
Phonto For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Download/Install Steps
The Following two methods that we will be using to install and run Phonto For Windows.
- Phonto For Windows 10 Installation and download with the help of Bluestacks PC emulator.
- Phonto For Windows Download and installation with the help of MEmu player Emulator.
So, Lets start respectively and follow the steps wisely to install and run the Phonto app on your PC.
1.Installing Phonto For Windows 10 Via Bluestacks Emulator :-
- To start off, Go to the official website of Bluestacks by either searching it on the Search bar or just type in bluestacks.com and you will be redirected to the official website of bluestacks.
- After that you will see a Green button flashing on the home page, Click on that and the server of bluestacks will download the most compatible version of it on your PC.
- Let it install, and once that is done, accept the permissions and run the Bluestacks app.
- Now you will see an Android phone like layout on the bluestacks home screen, where on the top right corner you will find the Google playstore.
- Click on Google playstore, And now enter the credentials of your google mail account.
- After that you can access the Google playstore.
- Now, On the Search bar of Playstore type in Phonto and press the enter button or waver the search option with your mouse.
- Next, see the official top result (verified app of Phonto ) and click on it.
- Now press on install, and wait for the app to install on your PC.
- Once the installation is completed, Run the app, and now you will be able to access Phonto For Windows just like your smartphone.
Why use Phonto For Windows 10 rather than Photoshop or Instagram text filter?
In simple words, Photoshop has a very complex user interface and you need good guidance and understanding of that software in order to design them like professionals, and be it Instagram Text filters, then that app only has a limited amount of handful fonts, but where as on the other hand the fascinating Phonto For Windows 10, has over 200+ fonts already and more fonts can easily be installed and used in the app. which make your photos look amazing and just like professionals with just few minutes of work.
Features of the amazing Phonto For Windows 10:-
The Phonto app has a lot of fascinating features, so lets name a few as following:-
- More than 200+ Fonts:- The Phonto For Windows 10 has more than 200 fonts already pre installed in the application, which give the users a lot of choices to think what font looks the best according to their image.
- Downloadable Fonts:- firstly there are 200 fonts on the app but if you want more fonts, you can easily download them on the app and use them, where as instagram barely has 8 fonts.
- Great texture of Fonts:- the fonts used in this app look quite appealing and they blend in with the photos quite well.
- Align and change fonts however you like:- you can align your fonts for greater blending and change them to whatever way you feel like.
- Stunning User interface and user experience:- this app has a great user interface which makes it easier for even beginners to understand about it.
- Most of the features are free:- this app has a lot of good features which are absolutely free, though some might need membership but as a newbie you shouldn’t worry about them.
- Change spacing between lines:- you can easily change the space between two lines according to your image suitability.
- Change text color and shadows:- text color can be changed from the entire color wheel and so can be shadows.
- Make the text look 3D:- the text fonts can also be turned to 3 D so that they look quite ecstatic and realistic.
- Change Letter Spacing as well:- And most importantly you can change the space between letters so they look more appealing.
2. Installing Phonto For Windows via MEmu Player Emulator:-
- First off, Go to the official website of MEmuplayer by typing in memuplay.com or just simply type MEmuplayer on the google search bar.
- Once you’ve been redirected to the official website, Download the latest version of MEmuplayer which is compatible on your device.
- Let the app install and now open it.
- Open the Google Playstore on the Home page of MEmu player.
- Log-in With your Google account and then pursue to the Google playstore.
- Now on the search bar, type for Phonto .
- Next up download the official Phonto application.
- Now let it install and Run it.
- That’s it, Now you can easily enjoy Phonto on your Laptop without any hassle.
User And Additional Information on Phonto For Windows 10:-
|No.||App Details.||User Information|
|1||Last date of update||April 1, 2020|
|2||Size of the app||17 MB|
|3||Total installs||10 Million +|
|5||required android version||5.0 and up|
|6||Content Rating of the app||3+ And up|
- Phonto For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Download/Install Steps
- 1.Installing Phonto For Windows 10 Via Bluestacks Emulator :-
- Why use Phonto For Windows 10 rather than Photoshop or Instagram text filter?
- Features of the amazing Phonto For Windows 10:-
- 2. Installing Phonto For Windows via MEmu Player Emulator:-
- User And Additional Information on Phonto For Windows 10:-